With your purchase of one of the STARS packages you will receive a one year support subscription. With this support subscription will be have access you are product support service via email and phone. Support Services:
- are defined as a reasonable amount of communication (telephone and letters) to help the user overcome possible difficulties in using STARS programs.
- presume the user is knowledgeable about his/her computer and operating systems.
- provide continuous support on the usage of STARS programs and advice on solution methods to a reasonable extent.
- include review and analysis of any input data set which yields an unresolved error message and is returned to TASS for evaluation.
- specifically exclude interpretation of results.
We offers a wide selection of professional development training courses. These courses are designed to enhance an engineer's understanding of motor vehicle and occupant safety by providing introductory and advanced training on the application of the specific software programs to their field of work..
We offer a vehicle crash reconstruction training and a Biomechanics & Collision Reconstruction training.
A general introduction to Biomechanics & Collision Reconstruction, which will cover:
- General Overview of the human body
- Crash testing and ATD’s (overview)
- Restraint Systems (Airbags and seatbelts)
- Vehicle Examinations (Interior Assessments)
- Simulating Occupants
We will soon update this page with the training schedule. If you would like to have training please fill out the contact form.